- Moong special papad – 4
- Onion (medium) – 1 finely chopped
- Tomato (medium) – 1 finely chopped
- Green Capsicum (small) – 1 finely chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves – 4 tbsps finely chopped
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Roast urad dal papads on low flame or in a Microwave. Mix together finely chopped onion, tomato, and capsicum, half of the fresh coriander leaves, red chilly powder and salt to taste. Place one papad on a serving plate.
- Spread some onion – tomato mixture over it. Similarly prepare the other papads. Sprinkle chaat masala and lemon juice. Sprinkle the remaining coriander leaves on top and serve immediately.